Today’s #TravelTuesday photo is of Cancun, Mexico! I got my toes in the sand, a cocktail in my hand and no care in the world because I am in Mexico!
Cancun Cool Facts:
- Located in southeast Mexico
- Average temperature is 80 degrees F
- Known for white sandy beaches, beachfront hotels, night clubs, shops and restaurants
- Hit by 3 hurricanes – Gilbert, Wilma & Dean
This past weekend we have the pleasure of hiking the Angel Falls in Rabun County ( North Georgia). The trail is about 1.75 miles long with moderate difficulty. We hiked in 50-degree weather, which I would not recommend. This trail can be even more beautiful in spring or fall.
Here are 2 videos from our hike:
Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here and we couldn’t be more excited. We have few exciting things happening this weekend that we will be sharing with you. Until then, please enjoy the picture below of Budva, Montenegro from 2015.
Cool Facts about Budva
- Located on the Balkan peninsula
- Known for diverse nightlife, sandy beaches, and old European city feel
- The pic below is of Saint Stephen, a small resort, on the Adriatic Coast of Montenegro
- The 2006 James Bond movie, Casino Royale, is party set in the eponymous casino in the fictional Montenegrin Hotel Splendide.
- Budva is known as a gambling destination
In honor of Travel Tuesday, we are sharing a gorgeous photo of 360 Chicago. Only one of us went to the top to view the magnificent 360 view of Chicago, the other one waited on the first floor. Take a guess which one made it to the top…
360 Chicago Cool Facts:
- 94 Floors high
- Stands at 1500 feet high
- 4th largest building in Chicago
- 33rd tallest building in the world
- Can withstand winds of 132 miles per hour
Happy Thursday! Today is Australia Day and we are dedicating our #tbt to our trip to Sydney! What is your favorite international trip?